Tuesday, June 8, 2010

chrome duct tape, super glue, and jewels

When you mix these three things with a couple little girlies you get some creative fun. My girls and I decided to fix up their ugly brown framed mirror after they finished their studies. I always forget the before pictures and hope that one day soon that will change. But thanks to my boys we have some during and after pictures.




It was a very simple project. We covered the frame with the chrome duct tape and super glued the jewels to it.

4 comments:

  1. I love it........It's so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know they even made chrome duct tape! -very cool project, kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found out a couple months ago that there are so many colors available; oh all the possibilities! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have a duct tape prom dress or two in your future? :P

    ReplyDelete