Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Quest Giver

My Littles woke up today and were very excited about the falling snow.  I am so thankful that they can enjoy it.  Last year all the snow we got was a couple dustings that were so light that we could hardly make a few snowballs. 

My kids are awesome. I have said it before, but it still stands true. They got right to work today getting their lessons and studies done. They practiced their piano and did their morning chores. Everyone stayed on task and quickly finished up by 10am. Then off to play in the snow.

Here the Quest Giver is telling the Heroes of their newest adventure.


And now they are off to find and kill the Giant Snow Monster.



3 comments:

  1. I hope they found what they're questing after - or something better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, our back yard is Giant Snow Monster free now and they have moved onto hot chocolate and cards.

    ReplyDelete