Monday, February 8, 2010

30 Days of Beauty

I have decided to accept Erin of bluebirdbaby's 30 Days of Beauty photo challenge. It is a challenge to find something beautiful every day and photograph it. It doesn't need to be every day for 30 days. It just needs to be 30 days before spring. With 40 days left until spring it is a challenge I feel I can finish. What a great way to enjoy the beauty of winter while eagerly waiting for spring to arrive.

day 1

If you would like to join click on the 30 Days of Beauty button under my profile picture and let Erin know you accept the challenge too.  I would love to see pictures of what you find beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. I'm an inept button-grabber, or else I definitely would!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea, but I haven't figured out digital cameras and posting the pictures to the internet, etc.
    The candle almost seems to be flickering.

    ReplyDelete