Friday, February 5, 2010

Déjà vu

Last weekend it snowed. It snowed a LOT for Southeastern Virginia. Schools were off last Friday and didn't hold classes again until Thursday. I am glad the snow didn't affect our school schedule. All classes were still healed even with the teacher being sick. My boys did their lessons and helped their sisters too. Have I said before I have awesome kids!


I was surprised that Strider liked the snow.  If I had his fur I wouldn't stay out there (his belly is fur free.)




Today is Friday and it is snowing again.  Fingers crossed no one gets sick.



4 comments:

  1. Yes, you do have awesome kids (mine would have totally taken the week off!), but I think that stems from you being an awesome mom! I hope you're feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. We've had NO snow this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of snow and a lot of fun! Austyn's school was closed yesterday and today. Becky got to come home early yesterday because of the weather. She was able to play in the snow with the children.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad she got some "extra" time off and she used it to play!

    ReplyDelete