Tuesday, May 15, 2012

cupcake challenge ::: week 8


i'm trying out posting from my phone because we have been out of town visiting friends since the weekend and are having lots of fun.  so much fun that i didn't given much thought to this weeks cupcake challenge until my brother sent me a text a few minutes ago asking me about it.  oops!  thank you for the reminder JCub!

a few minutes before i got his text my littles were playing a mario's world game and i said i want to make some cute mario characters.  i've always thought the little critters are cute and fun.  when i had said that i was thinking of crocheting or knitting some amigurumi but.... this weeks challenge will be mario's word.

come back in a couple days.  we'll be back home and i'll bake some cupcakes and we can swap recipes.

1 comment:

  1. #2 loves Mario. #1 has been making goombas out of felt. I have ideas already!

    ReplyDelete