Thursday, January 28, 2010

swan lake

photo walk week # 3

It isn’t really swan lake but, swan reservoir didn’t sound quite as nice. There was a beautiful swan in one of the inlets on the reservoir at the park. I took a few pictures while trying to keep Strider away.

    

A little further along there was three more swans.



I got a couple more pictures before almost dropping my camera in the water struggling with my mutt. He decided he wanted to get closer to the swans and tried to swim out to them. Strider was chest deep in the water before he had to stop. Thank goodness for leashes. He was so sad and crying that he couldn't make new friends and play with them. I am sure the swans were happy with not meeting him.

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures. I'm glad the water didn't ruin them.

    ReplyDelete