Tuesday, January 25, 2011

just do it

There are lots of excuses why I have neglected my blog but it all comes down to Military life and deployment.  I am not feeling too chatty but with the encouragement of Senior Chief telling me “just do it” I will make a post today. 
Including a picture of some of the yummy treats he left me with.  (I am not going out to the freezing garage to get a picture of the freezer stocked with my favorite ice creams.)


I would give up yummy chocolates and ice cream for the next year if only......


5 comments:

  1. Sweets to the sweet....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet of him!

    I always suspected Tony did things like that to keep other men from getting interested in his chubby wife while he was gone....thought I know that is less of an issue with you, so your honey's motives seem more pure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry. Chocolate will surely ease the transition... sounds like you've got a sweet man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetheart! If you ever need to sit and chat over some chocolate (just kidding about the chocolate part) I'm here for you. Really though - now that I'm back & when the kids are all over their coughs and feeling better, let's get together and chat or do something together! I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete