Friday, August 13, 2010

piles of...

...finished pillowcases folded neatly on my table.


I wanted to make sure that teen boys were not forgotten in ConKerr Cancer's  Miles of Pillowcase Smiles project.  So my oldest son helped pick the fabric to make this lot of pillowcases.  We hung a few of his favorites on the fence line.


These three are his absolute favorite and the blue peacock one in the middle is our family top choice.  But if it was October, the black and green bats could have won.


I will be shopping for more of the peacock fabric this weekend.  Even though I don't need any more fabric (look at Wednesday's post for proof of that.)  It is just that it so pretty and I can see it as new covers for my pillows.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is some serious fabric!! =D
    I really struggled to find any teen boy fabrics online (b/c I haven't been able to leave the house much). So glad you and the boys found some GREAT ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You made so many!!! They are great. I have not even started mine yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Is there any other word? Wow! That's such a wonderful contribution to a great cause.

    ReplyDelete